A step towards digitalization, IBA Karachi implements ERP, Microsoft Dynamics365
September 1, 2021: Taking a step further towards digitalization, IBA Karachi announces the successful completion of the first stage of the ‘Digital IBA’ initiative through the implementation of ERP, Microsoft Dynamics365 (Phase I). The ceremony to mark this implementation was attended by the Executive Director IBA, Dr. S Akbar Zaidi and Registrar, Dr. Asad Ilyas along with other departmental heads.
This implementation has been executed in a record six-month period, despite the closure due to COVID-19 Pandemic. The project covers most of Financials and HR related modules that are integrated together to maximize our business & operational efficiency. This comprehensive suite of productive modules will enable IBA employees to perform their routine activities efficiently. This new cloud-based ERP is seamlessly integrated with the existing Office 365 email ID that allows users to access the MS Dynamics ERP from anywhere even outside the organization. Some of the key features of this new ERP application are as following:
- Cloud based ERP application that will give users maximum uptime and accessibility with regular updates
- End-to-end integration between HR, purchase, inventory and other financial modules
- Visibility across connected distribution
- Easy to customize and flexible workflow-based processes
- Better budget planning
- Compliance with existing business procedures and policies
- Powerful reporting capabilities using Power BI and other reporting tools
- Tailored role platform and audit logs
Go-Live initiative is the beginning of a journey that will capitalize on the true benefits of ERP. It will revamp the organization’s need to ensure that people, processes, and technology are aligned to the new way of working and are maintained to provide the required results effectively and consistently.
IBA commends its teams including, Finance, Procurement, Stores and HR for their commitment towards making this project a success. The role of our technology partners, M/s Maison Consulting & Solutions and Microsoft is also acknowledged in the implementation of the ERP at IBA.