Orange Tree Foundation OTF and Eva Higher Education Scholarships
Orange Tree Foundation OTF and Eva Higher Education Scholarships have partnered to enable our youth to pursue higher education. These scholarships are for Intermediate / A-Level / University Students.
- Student is Karachi based and the institute is also located in Karachi.
- Scholarships will be extended to students who have secured at least minimum 2.85 CGPA / B grade / 70%.
- Student's family earning is sufficient to meet the basic domestic needs.
- Scholarships are given purely on need basis, and OTF encourages the applicants to take ownership and contribute a certain percentage towards their fee, which is decided after the interview.
- Student is willing to accept support through Sadaqah/Zakat fund based on their eligibility screened by a qualified Sharia Advisor (Mufti).
Student has to submit the registration form along with the following documents:
- Student's CNIC copy (If student is under 18 then he/she must submit his/her Form-B and the parents' documents).
- Student's Educational Certificates. (If student is under 18 then he/she must submit parents'/guardians' documents).
- Salary Slip of student if he/she is working and if he/she is not working, then the salary slips of the parents'/guardian's.
- Student's recent passport-size photographs (2).
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate from NADRA of parents and student (if above 18).
- Utility bills for the past 3 months.
The eligible students fulfilling these criteria are advised to apply before November 1, 2021. The students can use this link to submit their applications: bit.ly/Eva-OTF-Scholarships.