Economic Impact of COVID-19 and Revival Economic Measures Taken World Over
September 10, 2020: Getz Pharma, in its efforts to contribute to public health, has initiated Public Health Line - a series of international live shows with speakers and subject experts from various countries. Public Health Line is a multi-sectoral platform where subject experts can sit down together to discuss issues pertaining to public health, system strengthening, economic and government policies, environment, poverty, disparities within health systems, and policy reforms in the context of health.
The shows will be aired in Q&A style sessions to cater to academic audiences and make information accessible and interactive for the public. Getz Pharma aims to provide a platform for audiences to directly engage with public health and policy experts, economists, political analysts, environmentalists and technical specialists from different countries leading a discussion on the way forward in a post-COVID-19 world.
About this session:
Topic: 'Economic Impact of COVID-19 and Revival Economic Measures Taken World Over.'
Moderator: Dr. Wajiha Javed – Head of Public Health and Research at Getz Pharma
Discussant: Murtaza Solangi - Executive Director at Naya Daur Media, Pakistan
- Dr. Kaiser Bengali – Leading Economist, Pakistan
- Prof. Alvin Ang - Director, Ateneo Center for Economic Research and Development (ACERD), Philippines
- Prof. Malaka Ranathilaka - Faculty of Arts, Department of Economics and Statistics. University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka
Date: Thursday, 10th September 2020
Time: 3:00 (PST) I 11 (GMT)
Social Media Partners:
- Institute of Business Administration Karachi
- Dow University Hospital
- Habib University
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (GIKI)
This event does not require pre-registration and is free for all.
This session will be aired live on Getz Pharma's Official Page: https://bit.ly/2PKUbH2