Zohaib Jawaid, a final-year BBA student, is a former Research Enumerator at the Research Department of State Bank of Pakistan (SBP). He has worked on the bi-monthly Business Confidence surveys of SBP, which facilitates the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) in decision making.
A few of his blogs and opinions were recently published in The Express Tribune newspaper.
- Can PTI solve the NFC awards conundrum? (The Express Tribune, Blog, 20-Aug-20)
- How to jump-start Pakistan's economy (The Express Tribune, Blog, 24-Aug-20)
- Despite stable economic growth, why do people lack basic necessities? (Global Village Space, Opinion, 27-Aug-20)
- Pakistan's exchange rate paradox (The Express Tribune, Blog, 28-Aug-20)
- A Locked down Economy: Where Can You Invest In The Midst Of A Storm? (Global Village Space, Opinion, 30-Aug-20)
- How can PTI turnaround the export sector? (The Express Tribune, Blog, 3-Sept-20)
He also often pens blogs and opinion articles for Global Village Space, and these can be read at: https://www.globalvillagespace.com/author/muhammadzohaibjawaid/