Economics and Finance Colloquium 2019 - Call for Paper
The Department of Economics and Department of Finance at IBA is organizing the colloquium for their students. The colloquium will be held at IBA Main Campus on Saturday, April 27, 2019.
The Colloquium provides researchers in Economics, Finance and
Shariah with the opportunity to present and
discuss their research with a panel of distinguished scholars in
interactive sessions that are open to all conference delegates.
The colloquium is held in a collaborative, open and friendly
atmosphere. Students receive oral and written feedback from
leading experts in the field on the positioning of their
research, refining their data collection approach and
translating their work into papers. Students at different stages
of the thesis process can apply for participation in the
- Submission Abstract deadline: April 15, 2019.
- Submission Full paper deadline: April 20, 2019.
- When: Saturday, April 27, 2019, 9:00 - 17:00 at IBA Main Campus.
- To provide M.S/Ph.D students with feedback on their research work.
- To provide opportunities for MS/Ph.D. students to network with peers and future peers to share research ideas and facilitate their professional development.
- To provide a knowledge-sharing platform for student and research scholars.
- To develop the presentation, listening and collegial skills of students by exposing them to an academic conference atmosphere;
- To improve the research quality of theses and special projects before they are finally defended for degree/certificate
- Submission: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission content and format:
- 10 pages including figures, references, and 200 word abstract.
- Selected participants will receive a student volunteer slot and a free conference registration.
Chair: Dr Farrukh Iqbal
Selected papers will be considered for publication in the IBA Business Review (HEC recognized) provided they meet the journal’s peer review publication criteria.