Battle of the Brains by IBA Marketing Club
The IBA Marketing Club in collaboration with the Indus Motors Ltd, organized the final round of its flagship event, the Battle of the Brains at IBA Main Campus on the 11th February 2016. Students from three institutions, namely IBA, LUMS and KSBL participated in this event. The event was based on solving a case study given by the Indus Motors Ltd. The case study was about initiating it's First Free Service for the ease of customers. However, even by forming a sales channel, the customers could not avail the first free service. The participants had to research on this problem and present it in a form of a presentation. 2 teams from IBA, 2 teams from LUMS and 2 teams from KSBL were shortlisted for the final round and they presented the solution of their case studies in front on the following Jury Members from the Indus Motors Ltd:
- Mr. Syed Omar; GM Customer First- Non Technical
- Mr Ali Asghar Damani; Senior Manager Customer First Non Technical
- Mr Rehan Umer; National Sales Head
- Mr Moghees Siddiqi; Senior Manager Customer First-Technical
- Mr Faisal Muneeb Khan; Senior GM, HR and Admin
- Mr Syed Shahwar Hassan; Senior Manager Supply Chain
The esteemed Chief Guest, the CEO of Indus Motors Ltd, Mr Pervaiz Ghias, was also present in this event.
Interesting presentations were given by the final 6 teams after which the Jury evaluated the results. The winning teams and there respective prize awards were as follows:
- Winner: KSBL and they won 4 Apple Mini IPads
- 1st Runner-up: IBA and they won 4 Samsung Galaxy Tabs
- 2nd Runner-up: LUMS and they won 4 Cross Ballpoint pens.
Refreshments were served after the event and the CEO of Indus Motors was given the token of appreciation by the patron of IBA Marketing Club, Mr Jami Moiz.