Asian Development Bank (ADB) Internship Program
We are pleased to inform you regarding an international internship program. Details of the internship are :
The Internship Program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on Asian Development Bank's (ADB) current operational needs.
ADB advertises internship assignments three times per year and welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals to apply.
The internship program offers the opportunity to:
- work in a major international development organization;
- work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does; and
- contribute to ADB's business through research outputs.
Internship candidates must:
- be enrolled in a Master's- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations, both prior to and after the internship assignment;
- be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB's work;
- be a national of one of ADB's members;
- possess an excellent command of English; and
- have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
ADB does not accept applications from close relatives of ADB personnel.
Dates And Deadlines:
- Application deadline for 1st batch: 15 March 2016
- Internship Commencement : June 2016 onwards
- Application deadline for 2nd batch: 30 September 2016
- Internship Commencement : December 2016 onwards
- Eligible candidates apply through the ADB Recruitment Center (ARC).
- ADB announces the assignments on the website and candidates choose assignments of interest.
- Candidates apply through ARC, prepare for their CVs and answer the essay questions.
- All documents (CV and Essay) are uploaded to ARC to complete application.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ADB evaluates applications based on: eligibility requirements, relevance of academic study and work experience; and the level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work. ADB also considers institutional representation, gender, and nationality balance in the over-all intern selection process.
For any further queries, please feel free to reach out to us on this email address or on our Facebook page :