Zaidi, S. Akbar
- - PhD, History, University of Cambridge 2009
- - M.Phil, Economics, University of Cambridge 1993
- - MSc, Social Planning in Developing Countries, London School of Economics and Political Sciences 1982
- - B.Sc. (Hons), Economics, University College London 1980
- - Visiting Professor, Columbia University joint position SIPA, the School of International Public Affairs and at MESAAS, the Department of Middle Eastern, South Asia and African Studies.
- - Over 29 years of teaching and research experience in the well known international universities including Columbia University, John Hopkins University and University of Oxford.
- - He has been involved in Development and Social Sector Consultancy.
- - Number of academic papers to his credit; prepared reports and published books/monographs.