Thank you for showing your interest in IBA.
For the convenience of applicants, we have outlined the steps to complete the online admission application. Please carefully read the instructions given below, before you start filling out the application form. In case you face any problem, please email us at email@example.com
- Select your program and then visit the IBA website www.iba.edu.pk and go through the details of the selected program as given in the IBA program announcement (available on the website).
- In the Program Announcement, go to the page of the concerned program you wish to take admission in, read through the program and details of semester wise availability of courses and course descriptions.
Go to the IBA website, click on the Online Admissions link: https://onlineadmission.iba.edu.pk/?tab=undergraduate
Fill up the registration form and obtain your user ID and password which will be received by you on your given email address.
Preserve your user ID and password for future use.
Submission of the complete application:
- Go back to your given email, link provided for the online form.
- Fill in your user ID and password.
- The form for applying for aptitude test will appear.
- Fill in all the required information including particulars of SAT-I score in the concerned box (if available).
- Applicants are required to upload their most recent passport size picture according to picture uploading instructions. Applications having invalid picture format will not be processed for test registration.
- Submit your application form; print out the fee challan and undertaking on plain white paper.
- Deposit the required amount (Rs. 4000/-) against the fee challan in any Faysal Bank Branch by the due date.
- Visit the admission office at the Main / City campus and obtain your admit card (Admit card for the aptitude test). Carry with you the proof of your SAT-I score, if it is applicable. Outstation candidates to scan the copy of the paid fee challan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Admission office will generate electronic copy of the Admit Card and email to outstation candidates at their respective email address.
- The admit card will be carrying the applicant's photograph and the venue and reporting time for the test including those for outstation candidates. Candidates having eligible SAT-I score are exempted from appearing for the aptitude test, but will be required to make themselves available for Group discussion and Interview on the date which will be posted on the website on the day on which the announcement of aptitude test result will be made.
- Candidates appearing in aptitude test are to report at the appointed venue at the specified time and appear for the test. These candidates are to carry with them their I.D card and any other proof for purposes of establishing identity at the venue. They are also to carry writing material comprising (2 Hb lead pencils, erasers, ball point and sharpener). Mobile phones are not allowed during the test.
- Appear in the aptitude test (About 3.5 hours is to be allowed for the aptitude test). Candidates will be informed of the date of the result at the end of the test.
- Visit the IBA website on the specified date to check the result of the aptitude test and interview schedule for successful candidates.
- Successful candidates will be required to appear in group discussion and interview activity. Those candidates who were exempted from aptitude test on account of having fielded eligible SAT-I score, are required to appear for the group discussion and interview activity as per the schedule given on the website.
- The list of candidates who have qualified for admission will be announced on the website as per schedule. Admission offer letters to these candidates will be emailed by the end of July and they will be required to deposit proof of their meeting their academic eligibility and fee deposited voucher by the due date as given on the admission offer letter.
- The candidates who have qualified for admission and have deposited their fees may now apply for transfer of credits from Institutions whose credits are accepted in the IBA and belong to the top 100 Universities of the world as per QS Index / LUMS. Applications of these candidates will be examined by the transfer of credit committee on case to case basis.
Make corrections to your data
- If you want to make changes to information that you have entered previously, simply re-enter the correct information and save it again.
- The save option only saves your data in the database. The data will not be transferred to Admissions Office till the information your online application is submitted.